Tuesday 19 April 2011

A long, long time ago in a galaxy far away

So it's been almost a year since my last post & the answer to "What have you been doing all this time?" is simply this: procrastinate, procrastinate, procrastinate!
There's also been plenty of travelling to & fro, working, a fleeting enthusiasm for soccer (on account of the World Cup being hosted locally), laughs, tears, trying times & some photography.
During last year, I have given the occasional thought to this blog & how I should start it up again, so I've decided to go ahead with it again & make another effort at posting regularly.
I've been doing a lot of writing for clients - which tends to take the joy out of the process a lot, so I've decided to make this my creative outlet again & a place where I can renew my love or writing, ranting, raving & the opportunity to reveal my crazy inner-workings to the world.
Please be warned, you read this blog at your own risk...

No comments: