Friday 16 March 2012

The rules of a breakup

source: www.good.is
I came across this little cartoon/illustration earlier today & it made me smile.
I can totally relate, as of 4 weeks ago when (after almost a year) I experienced one of the most ridiculous breakups in the book - in fact, it's so unbelievably stupid that it really does belong in a book. Or on a brick, thrown through a certain idiot's window.
But alas, I have managed to restrain myself & find rather creative ways to vent my frustration on the matter. Details & pics of these will probably eventually find their way onto here ;-)
It has, however, reminded me of how vital it is to retain your sense of humour, even through the bad times. It's also important to find someone who truly appreciates your sense of humour, can laugh at themselves & doesn't take life too seriously.
So enjoy the illustration, I know we've all been there :-)

No comments: