Sunday 6 May 2012

Even Supervillains get allergies too

It's no easy task being a Supervillain, because very little about it is conventional & calm. In fact, most of the time it's rather unconventional because being a Supervillain means that 'Super' is pretty much attached to everything.
That means getting the SuperFlu, being SuperSmart, having SuperPlans, losing SuperSocks in the SuperLaundry, shopping for SuperClothes at a SuperStore & of course, getting SuperAllergies.

Over the course of my SuperLife, I have developed some seriously super allergies. Mostly towards various foods & additives, but also to some other things.
Like teenagers - I'm highly allergic to those. They induce my up-chuck reflex in a way that can only be described as 'super'.
They're an evil scourge that I plan to rid the planet of as soon as I've taken over it. I have great plans for them - SuperPlans to be exact, & they involve 'green' energy, cycling machines & deep cycle batteries...

Another thing I am super allergic to is bullshit. I can only handle so much of it before I reach my SuperTolerance level & call someone's bluff in a way that I like to describe as 'brutal honesty'.
You're either up-front & honest about things with people, or you're bullshitting them - & no one likes to be played for a fool. Specially not a Supervillain; we're all about evil plots & secret plans, so we have a nose for spotting falsity & it's not a good idea to try & pull one over on us.
We don't take kindly to it & you'll probably find yourself out in the cold - in Antarctica, stranded & cuddling up to a bunch of male Emperor Penguins for warmth while you wonder when the Catch of the Day will be regurgitated up on the ice by your new girlfriend...

No comments: