Thursday 6 November 2008

George W. Bush: An Autobiography!

So apparently George W. Bush is eager to pen his memoirs...
Heaven Help us!
Firstly, can the guy actually write?
He seems to barely have been able to read his presidential speeches in the past, or string an intelligent sentence together without mixing words up and conveying a totally different meaning to the one intended by the person who wrote the speech for him in the first place.
His attempts to improvise during speeches and press conferences have only ended up in malapropisms, resulting in the word "Bushism" being associated with a long list of fau pax made by the man.
I have to wonder what his memoirs will be called...
  • W. - What I've got hiding under my hat
  • W. - I really am a lizard man from another dimension! They threw me out because I was too stupid to lead an army, so they let me have America.
  • George W. Bush - Simple, I mean Simply Me
  • George - "They misunderestimated me" (What I was really trying to say, now that I have time to look back on all my terrible speeches)

All I can say is that I'm sure George's memoirs will make a great colouring-in book.
"Colour in this picture of me with Tony Blair", right after the page with "Can you find Bin Laden, because I can't!".

No comments: